Premium quality luxury Egyptian flat sheets are made from 100% pure cotton percale. Extremely comfortable and very soft with 200 thread counts per square inch, our Egyptian bed sheets are manufactured to the highest standard and should last a lifetime.
Matching fitted sheets are also available to view or purchase. Additional mustard coloured pillow cases can be purchased separately.
Available in four sizes
Single( 178cm x 260cm )
Double( 230cm x 260cm )
King size( 275cm x 275cm )
Super King size( 310cm x 275cm )
Cover: 100% Cotton percale
- Load the cotton sheets into a domestic washing machine on a temperature setting of 60°C. Use the rinse cycle if there's one available.
- Egyptian cotton sheets should be washed separately from polyester sheets as some lower graded polyester fabrics tend to pill and may leave deposits on your cotton sheets. Separate washing of cottons and polyesters will give a much longer life span to your Egyptian sheets.
- Egyptian sheets can normally be tumble dried though line drying is the preferred option by many people.
- Tumble dried sheets should be removed from the dryer as soon as possible to avoid creasing. If creases have set in, place a damp cloth in the dryer along with the sheets and dry again for a few minutes. This should remove the creases.
- May we also recommend Egyptian cotton pillows